Designed to target premature skin aging, sun damage, psoriasis and acne
Each tablet contains:
- 2500 IU Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate) 750.55 mcg Retinol Equivalents 1
- 500 IU Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol 0.0125 mg)
- 5.36 mg Copper Gluconate (Equiv. Copper 0.75mg)
- 0.186mg Selenomethionine (Equiv. Selenium 0.075 mg)
Directions for use:
Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with dinner daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
For best results use with Propaira skincare for problematic skin.
Store below 250 C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Vitamin Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in highdoses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
1. Kim J, MD, MSc; Park MK, PhD; Li WQ, PhD; Qureshi AA, MD, PhD; Cho E, ScD, Association of Vitamin A Intake With Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma Risk in the United States. JAMA Dermatology (2019.1937)
* Propaira makes no guarantee that results seen by individuals will be seen by everyone. Results can vary from person to person.
We take the greatest care to comply with all Australian Consumer Law to not overstate claims made by individuals using our products.